Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End of the Year

I'm incredibly busy (what's new?) but felt it to be vital to post something on this incredible day -- the last day of the year.

First of all, I want to start off saying that, as 2014 draws to a close and 2015 peeps around the corner, I want to just thank each and every one of you for supporting me -- liking my Facebook page, subscribing to my blog, leaving kind comments, supporting me along every step, and buying my book. I feel incredibly grateful for all of your time and support.

National Eating Disorder Association Stories of HopeI am also incredibly grateful and honoured that, only this morning, another one of my great efforts appeared on the National Eating Disorder Association's (NEDA) website, and I hope with all of my heart that my endeavours are making a difference somewhere out there. I trust that you, too, are leaving your mark on this world as we move on to a new year. (In case you have not seen my NEDA article, I urge you to check it out if you have a few minutes -- It would genuinely mean a lot to me.)

In the meantime, once again I'd like to thank you. I wish you all a very Happy New Year, filled with good health and happiness and lots of love!

What are your resolutions for the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)