Friday, August 18, 2017

Introduction to the Best Writing and Eating Disorder Blog on the Web ;)

I'm Hanne Arts and I'm twenty years old. I'm a student, bookworm, blogger, YouTuber and author. I started writing when I was about seven, developing an interest in mental health when I myself when through a difficult time in my life. I published my debut novel, JUST PERFECT, in December 2014.

In the tabs above you can navigate through my site. By clicking "About," you'll learn more about me; by clicking "Table of Contents" you'll be provided with an easy-to-navigate page of my previous posts. Don't hesitate to leave any comments, and be sure to subscribe and connect with me on social media!

1 comment:

  1. Please make another what i eat in a day on YouTube. I love your video's, can you also show when you drink something? Lovies and Huggies

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)